Sunday, July 25, 2010

Well Chris, like I said there are times when I stare at the screen for two hours. This would be one of those times. I've been sittin here trying to think about something to write...about..... but the genuis behind this blog is that I let other people say it for me. And now is a good time for that.

"Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye."- Helen Keller

Alright, the people who played Apples to Apples the other day appreciate that.

But seriously, that is un-frickin-believable coming from a girl with no sight, sound, or voice. I have actually been a liitle down in the dumps lately. But then I see a sun go down, I hear one of my favorite songs, and I'm sittin here writin this blog. HMMM, a shot of gratuity please bartender.

When you think it's bad, it's not even close. We've got it gooooooooooooooooooooooood. When you feel down, look around. That was corney as hell. But pretty true.

I won't feel down anymore that's for sure. If a blind girl can tell me to look the world straight in the eye, then I'm gonna *@!%5E$#*$ do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment