Monday, July 19, 2010

(In a slightly deep yet jumpy voice), HHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy welcome back to the sooouund that is down, the voooiiiiiiiiiice that is choice, thuuuuu gown on the town, brrrrrrringin you the looooooovve soul and compassion, where the water is warm but just a tad yellow, you're listenin to thhhhhhuuu mysterious and, yyyyyyess that's right, unbelievably handsome, FM 103.3's, Radley Bradley Hadley. Let's kick it off with some hard core Britney Spears!!!! Juuuuuuuusttttt kiddin people I play musssssic! Here's somethin to get you started....................

"Old black water keep on rollin',"

That should keep 'em singin till I write a blog.

Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought.”- E. Y. Harburg

I can't even describe how jealous I am of my brother-in-law. He plays and teaches music for a LIVING. Best job ever. While I was in Texas, Garret and I picked up the old geetarrrr and even wrote a little diddie. Wanna hear it, here. it. goes.

"'Cause I got friends in looooow places where the whiskey drowns and the beeeeeeer chases......", Man I must have had a few beers at that point cause that sounds kinda familiar.

No really, sometimes a song reaches into your chest and tickles your soul. You know the one. Maybe it's the song you sang for your first girlfriend when she left you for the quarterback. Maybe it's the one that was stuck in your head when your first kid was born. Maybe it was playin on the radio when you found out the bad news. That song that brings a tear with one stroke of the strings.

Hold on......

HHHHHHHHeeeeeeyyy we're back on the air, lllllets take a caller!

"Yeah I was just wondering if you could play some Justin Bieber?"

BBBBBiiiggg NNNNNNNNoooooooo!!!!! But here's somethin to put your mind at ease, your imagination innnnnnnnnn the breeze, and your hands on your knees!!!!!

"Sexy and seventeeeeen, my little rock and roll queeeeeeeeeen,"

Alright I'm back. Really, music makes the world go round. Write it, sing it, play it, or just listen. Here's to that song that makes your heart melt. Here's to the song that makes you jump up out of your chair. Here's to the song you're singin today. SING IT LOUD and for Pete's sake, whoever that guy is, DANCE TO IT!!!!!!!

Somebody should make a song out of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment