Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Funday Boat Quote

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Another Sunday Funday Boat Quote!!!
This one hits me very deep and some people know why. I also think that those people will think that the latter part of this qoute is pretty funny when they think about me.

When you have been wronged, a poor memory is the best response. - Anonymous

It takes a long time to forgive, but a longer time to forget. In some cases you will NEVER forget. But you have to learn to try to let it go and just LIVE. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. To forget what they have done to you may be the hardest thing for a human being to do, but it just may be one of the most important.

2 comments:

  1. Brad, you are such an amazing guy. I love your blog posts and I know they will help others. You rock! I would think that even if I weren't your MOM!!! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad,
    Great thoughts and quotes. One day at time, sunshine... one day at a time. ~hugs.

    ReplyDelete