Friday, February 12, 2010

So first blog! I waited a while to do this because my sister and mother created blogs recently and they are friggiin great! I'll send you the links when I become computer litterate. 2012. My first blog is in reference to the title of my blog, Random thoughts on becoming a better person. Its no secret to anybody that knows me that I like to have fun and live life to the absolute fullest. But this is about D.O.G.T.E.D. Do One Great Thing Every Day. This doesn't mean that you need to adopt a Samalian baby or give a billion dollars to the the homeless guy on the corner. But you could buy him a double quarter pounder. The concept of D.O.G.T.E.D. is not to become a great person in one day but to make a reasonable plan to fulfill your duty as a Christian. Just do one thing a day to make a difference. Sometimes that requires very litte and it is a very attainable goal. Just go out tommorow and do one great thing. It doesn't matter what it is but I would love to hear the great things you do tommorow.

In my blog there will will be a ton of random thoughts, quotes and feelings. I will give a random quote every Sunday, some of my own and some of others.

I hope you will enjoy this blog and just expect to read very random blogs

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! I can't wait to hear more random thoughts!!! And, I will get back to you when I can accomplish my DOGTED!

    ReplyDelete