Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Sunday Funday Boat Quote is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Sorry, your gonna have to wait a minute.

I have to go back to schoo'l in the morning! It sucks in one way but at the same time, I am going to accomplish a ton. Two more semesters. And then we will have the biggest Kareoke party that has ever been known to the singing man. Start thinking about what you want to sing. And if you have never sang Kareoke, start thinking about what you want to sing. I would say something about, not singing, for my non-singing friends, but I don't associate with those kind of people.

So,

"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, acheivement, and success have no meaning." - Benjamin Franklin

I must progress. I have to use this next year to my advantage. Acheivement is a word. Success is an action. I will prevail!

Fine!

I tried to do a meaningful quote.

But you wanted a funny one. Fiiiiiine. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"I think Pringles initial intention was to make tennis balls. But the day the truck full of rubber was supposed to show up, a truck full of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a LLLLaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid back company, they said- FUCK IT, Cut em up!" - Mitch Hedberg

Till next week..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment