Sunday, June 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home. I have lived a few places. I spent some time in The Lou. A few crazy years where I fell in love with the Cards, and a female pitcher who I traded for a player to be named later. How later, God only knows.

Now I am in Terre Haute, Indiana. Do you put a comma there if you spell out the whole state? It really is an awesome place if you love beautiful scenery, great fishing, unbelievable hiking, and really creative meth labs.


In the past four days I went fishing (actually caught a few), went hiking (it was a great time with my Dad), and then went horseback riding (didn't get bucked off), and it was so great, however, it wasn't a day just doing nothin in TEXAS. But don't worry sweet chivalry, I'll be comin soon.


July 1-14. I'll be there. I'll get to see my niece's favorite uncle's favorite niece. You'll get it in a minute.


"I have seen beautiful country and ridiculous forestry, but rarely do I see a man wave back when I drive down my street." - Brad Hadley

Texas is a different place. In a good way? In a bad way? NOOOOOO. In a way you will never understand.

If Rhode Island decided to form their own country, 4 people would join the army.

If the big TEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS seceded, the entire state, including me, would lay down their lives.

I'll meet you soon O' lover. A sweet and kind kiss knows the welcome you bring.
I know I'll leave again, but I will be back, for your promises ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment