Sunday, March 28, 2010

I know I know. The suiside rate in America has jumped 23 percent this week. I didn't mean to cause that by not posting a blog last week. If everybody could just form a straight line and stay calm, maybe this one will make up for it. Or it could cause an even bigger rise in self-inflicted fatality.

An unbelievable week! I won't emphasize too much on the birth of Evelyn Faith McNutt as I'm sure Sadie would love to tell you about MY NIECE.

There are moments in life that take your breath away. Literally. And make you start crying. When I was at work and got a message from my dad that Evelyn Faith was born I had to go outside and use my 15 minute break because I was tearing up. There could not be two people more deserving or more gratuidous than Sade and Wadie. I hope than in my life I find that happiness.


Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything.
William MacNeile Dixon


I robbed you of a quote last week and shall provide the necessary reimbursment. A DOUBLE SUNDAY FUNDAY BOAT QUOTE!!

Ok put your tops back on.

"My only hope is that sacrifice pays interest."- Brad Hadley

Untill next week,

I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment